Brooks Saddles Flyer Special Bicycle Saddle (Men's, Antique Brown)
UPC : 831273005771
Share this Product
The Flyer and its ladies model Flyer S are classically sprung saddles for long distance trekking and touring. It is directly descending from the B66 Champion, first featured in the 1927 catalogue. Sharing the same leather tops of the B17 models, they combine the comfort of these popular models with the extra suspension granted by two rear springs. Both are available with tubular steel rivets or with hand hammered copper rivets under the names of Flyer Special and Flyer S Special.
- HANDMADE IN ENGLAND-Manufactured using 100 year old traditional techniques and the highest quality materials.
- PURE COPPER RIVETS-Brooks hand hammered all the pure copper rivets found on the Flyer Special.
- DOUBLE REAR SPRING- the Flyer Special features two rear springs for an extra layer of comfort during your ride.
- BLACK STEEL- The rails and frame are made up of hardened black steel for the perfect mix of strength and style.
- VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER- Brooks uses only the finest European vegetable tanned leather for their saddles, bags and accessories.