Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Bicycle Tire (700x25, Black)
UPC : 051342118649
Share this Product
Continental 0100175 Grand Prix 4-Season 700X25 Black Tire provides you with even greater puncture resistance thanks to the Duraskin fabric. Light-weight racing tires are especially susceptible to damage on the sidewall. Because of this, each year many cyclists are forced to abandon events, for instance in the Paris-Roubaix race. The Duraskin fabric reinforces the sidewall without significantly adding to the weight of the tire. In 2004, cyclists equipped with Duraskin tires had 80 percent fewer flats than those riding on other makes. The compound has also been modified for all-year-round use. You'll cover more kilometers on the Grand Prix 4-Season and won't have to worry about the tire compound hardening and thus the grip performance decreasing. The 23mm, 25mm and 28mm versions also make it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. The Grand Prix 4-Season tires also feature Vectran Breaker protection. Vectran is a lightweight, highly abrasion-resistant multi-fibered layer that sits under the tread, and is five times stronger than steel. Specs: Weight - 230 grams; Recommended PSI - 110; Maximum PSI - 120; PU - 10.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
- VECTRAN PROTECTION- Reinforcing and matrix fibers made of Vectran are 5X as strong as steel yet still extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant, protecting your tire from punctures more effectively than two layers of Nylon.
- DURASKIN- Sidewall protection coming from the high quality polyamide fabric encasing the core casing of the tire from scuffs and cuts under the worst conditions.
- ALL SEASON TIRE- The Grand Prix 4 Season can handle any weather conditions you throw at it, keeping you rolling year round.
- TOP WINTER TIRE-Recognized as the top winter tire by Road Bike Magazine.