Country Brook Design 1-Inch Heavy Nylon Webbing, 50-Yard, Silver
UPC : 094393792291
Share this Product
Product description: nylon webbing is a heavy-weight material and is stronger than polypropylene webbing. Nylon has a soft, lustrous feel. In addition, it is easy to care for as it is machine washable. (We recommend you only dry it on low heat.)there Is no limit to the possible uses of this soft but sturdy webbing. It is used to provide safety and resilience in a wide variety of applications. Country brook design nylon webbing is also offered in a beautiful array of colors making it an attractive addition to any project. Product specifications: made in the : 1"thickness: approximately .071" Or 1.80mmtensile Strength: 4,200 point: 480 degrees Fahrenheit notes on use: nylon webbing can be used in a wide variety of projects, including: climbing harnesses, slings, and runners furniture manufacturing military and survival utility animal collars and leads boat rigging tent and backpack straps purse straps parachuting tow ropes we recommend you use 1" hardware with this nylon webbing. ( d-rings, buckle, etc ) these hardware items are designed with a specific size of webbing in mind. Please note that some rolls may contain factory splices. If you need a continuous roll without splices, please let us know. Tensile strength is the average breaking point under good conditions at the factory. We strongly recommend that you use no more than 75% of the tensile strength of any webbing. Country brook design cannot be held responsible for misuse of our product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of the product for their use.
- 50 YARDS | Our nylon strapping is made from 100% pure nylon. It has a thickness of approximately .071 inches or 1.80 mm.
- 1 INCH WIDTH | We recommend you use 1 inch hardware with this nylon webbing. Great for reinforcing or fastening needs as well!
- DURABLE | The tensile strength is 4,200 pounds. Tensile strength is the average breaking point under good conditions at the factory, we suggest that you use no more that 50% of the tensile strength.
- VERSATILE | Functional and lightweight, but durable enough for all of your strapping needs! Please note that some rolls may contain factory splices. If you need a continuous roll without splices, please let us know.
- AMERICAN COMPANY | Made here in the USA, we take pride in our products and make sure you receive the best.