Ped-Run Kids Pedaling Scooter
UPC : 818877011254
Share this Product
The bike Racine Pad-Run kids pedaling scooter is powered by standing rider's driving force on dual pedals that operate much like the up-down motion of a stationary stair-climbing machine. The result is a riding experience that provides an enjoyable and fun free-riding activity with the benefits of an efficient, low-impact full body cardio workout that burns calories while you ride. Scooter propels at safe variable riding speeds up to 10 MPH max and comes to a stop with the hand brake. Scooter is 29 Long by 11 Wide by 40 High with a weight of 14.8 pounds; It folds up for ease of transport to 29 Long by 11 Wide by 9 High. Safely recommended for riders weighing up to 145 pounds maximum.
- Kids scooter: enjoyable, fun free-riding activity with the benefits of an efficient, low-impact cardio workout that burns calories
- Health: rider propels scooter at safe Variable speeds with up and down motion on pedals, similar to stair-climber (up to maximum speed of 10 mph)
- Motion: dual-pedal scooter propelled by standing rider's full body weight to generate the driving force; no kick ground pushing
- Frame: weighs 14.8 pounds and folds easily for transportation or storage
- Age: recommended for ages 6 and up; max weight 145 lbs.
|Size||29 x 11 x 40|