Penn Championship Extra Duty High Altitude Tennis Ball Can, 3 Balls
UPC : 72489010757
Share this Product
About the Balls
Whether you're a seasoned veteran trying to perfect your game or a rookie learning the basics, Penn tennis balls are the number one choice. The best-selling tennis ball in America, Penn Championship is the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured. It features a controlled fiber release for perfectly even nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for ultimate durability. The High Altitude Extra Duty felt is designed to perform best on hard courts, but can be effectively played in any setting with an elevation of at least 4000 feet. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
• Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues.
• Available in several quantity options up to 12 cans with 36 tennis balls total.
Penn celebrated 100 Years of Excellence in 2010. Starting in a small town in Jeanette, Pennsylvania in 1910, Penn is still America’s #1 One Selling Tennis Ball. Also, a purveyor of everything tennis, we put our 100+ years of expertise into all our tennis equipment & apparel so you can perform at the highest level every time you step on the court.
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL HIGH ALTITUDE COURTS: Extra duty tennis balls can be played on hard court matches and on indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well. Please note that Penn high altitude tennis balls are intended for elevations of at least 4000'.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.