RumbleRoller, 6"x 31", medium-firm, blue
UPC : 738598882004
Share this Product
The RumbleRoller Manipulates Soft Tissue - Like a Massage Therapist. The surface of the RumbleRoller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist. As you roll over the top of the RumbleRoller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain. By design, the RumbleRoller's bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions. Through simple techniques, you can control the amount of pressure the bumps apply to your body. The bumps are closely spaced to one another (< 2" apart), so several of them simultaneously contact your body during most exercises. However, with a slight shift of your body, you can reduce your area of contact with the RumbleRoller, which increases pressure and provides deeper, more penetrating relief.
- Full size model (31x6) long enough to roll the widest of your back and both legs on one pass.
- Original Density surface intended for people new to foam rolling or anyone who has experienced positive results from conventional foam rollers.
- Provides firm BUT FLEXIBLE surface to relieve muscular pain and tightness similar to the thumbs of a massage therapist
- Stretches muscle and other soft tissues in multiple directions, breaking down "knots", increasing your flexibility, and relieving your pain.
- Higher strength and tear resistance, wonderful feel, permanent retention of shape, guaranteed to outlast and outperform compared to any foam roller on the market.
|Size||Original Density, 31x6 Blue|