Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bicycle, 700C, 28-Inch Wheels
<p>Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon, building some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time. From its very beginning in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. Go wherever the road takes you with the Schwinn Discover Men's Hybrid Bicycle. This hybrid bike, with an aluminum city frame, features anatomic grips with dual-density construction, a built-in rack, and a comfortable sport seat. Made with a Schwinn suspension fork and a Schwinn alloy crank, this hybrid bike integrates an adjustable stem with back sweep handlebar for even more rider comfort. Pedaling up a hill is easier, thanks to 21-speed SRAM grip shifter and Shimano rear derailleur, alloy twist shifters, and four finger brake levers. Fenders keep dirt off the rider while riding this lightweight and strong aluminum frame bike. Added amenities include Promax alloy linear pull brakes, a gear carrier, swept-back upright handlebars, padded seat, and adjustable angle. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with 26-inch wheels.</p>Drivetrain - Pedals - Resin platform w/ reflector
- Comfort/hybrid bike with aluminum frame. Cushy grips with dual density construction and built in rack.
- Schwinn suspension fork. Schwinn alloy crank. City rise adjustable stem with back sweep handlebar. All the biking comfort details
- 21-speed SRAM grip shifter and Shimano rear derailleur mean that pedaling up a hill is easier. Alloy twist shifter compatible 4 finger brake levers. Drivetrain - Pedals - Resin platform w/ reflector
- Promax alloy linear pull brakes; gear carrier. Adjust the angle (rise) of the alloy Ahead stem.
- Swept-back upright handlebars, padded seat. The aluminum frame is lighter and yet durable, fenders keep dirt off the rider
|Colors||'Black,Men s Cross Commuter|