ShelterLogic Peak Style Run-In Shelter, Green, 22 x 20 x 10 ft.
UPC : 677599584329
Share this Product
A ready to install bulk storage solution or equine shelter. Our AG Series Run-In Shelter by shelterLogic fits the bill. Built on a professional grade 2 3/8 in. steel frame, every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13-step steel surface prep process for maximum durability. Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Advanced engineered ripstop tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class swedged tubing. Heavy duty corner braces and rugged Ratchet-Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation. Great for horses, hay, bulk storage, equipment and much more!
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock with fabric corner boots to protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Professional grade 2-3/8 in. / 6 cm outside diameter all steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Ratchet-Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation while the Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Great for storing hay and equipment in the field
|Colors||22 x 20 x 10 / Green|
|Size||22 X 20 X 10|